Monday, January 17, 2011

Hey! I'm Katy.



Hello, my name is Katy and I do the photography and product design for Red Earth. My story begins several years ago when I went to Africa with my brother, Travis Gravette. Due to my interest in photography, I was given the assignment of documenting the trip through still photos. I enjoyed every minute of it. I also enjoyed meeting many amazing people and seeing how lives were being changed.




Ever since that trip I have been creatively involved in Global Support Mission and now Red Earth. I majored in Graphic Design Technology and love to work on anything involving the visual arts.  I love playing a part in portraying the essence and beauty of Red Earth to the world. There is lots to be done and this is just the beginning!


Katy
Photographer/Product Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment