Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hey, I'm Edwin


Hey, I'm Edwin and I am the latest addition to Red Earth Trading Co. Being the new guy means that I am here to help with almost every aspect of the organization.

My Red Earth story starts three years ago. After being a full time touring musician for four years, I suddenly found myself without a band and without direction. I decided to spend some time traveling to try to find the path that God had for me. During my travels I met many new people and also became somewhat enamored with the South, particularly with Nashville, TN. One of the people I met was Kerbi, so when I decided to relocate to Nashville from California we became friends.

It didn't take to long for the music industry to pull me back in and I start touring again soon after. Although I did enjoy what I was doing, I found myself once again looking to do something that had more purpose. I went to an event and saw how much dedication Kerbi had to Red Earth, so I decided to find out more about it. All I had to do was sit down once with Travis to know that this was what I had been looking for. Needless to say, God will open doors if you ask him to.

I am very excited and look forward to what God has in store for all of us here at Red Earth Trading Co.


Edwin

No comments:

Post a Comment