Saturday, February 12, 2011

Meet Our Video Editor: AJ Gibboney

Did you see our Behind the Scenes: January Photoshoot video? Our friend AJ Gibboney edited it for us and did a beautiful job! He's got some real talent.

AJ

My introduction to Red Earth came through Edwin, Kerbi and Katy.  I moved to Nashville from Ohio almost a year ago to get involved in filmmaking and music.  I've met so many creative, talented and hardworking people here that I instantly felt at home here in Nashville.  Getting to know them has revealed a group that have a heart for outreach and community.  I was eager to learn more and was honored that they would ask me to help out on a project. Global Support Mission and Red Earth Trading Company celebrate the uniqueness of community and it's power in building something great.  It's a beautiful thing!  It's the community of people like Edwin, Kerbi and Katy that are giving me a vision of what GSM and RETCo can do for others.

If you are interested in having AJ do some work for you, contact him: aj.gibboney@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment