Monday, October 17, 2011

The Exchange Begins Now!



Today is the first day of training for The Exchange, our first national tour. I can't help but be more than just a little excited!

When I started working with Red Earth Trading Co. earlier this year, my goal was to help develop this tour. Watching it come to fruition has been amazing. Working with some of the most dedicated and driven people has been awe-inspiring. I can't help but think of the This Is Love banquet and the amount of work it took to made it happen. I am proud to be a part of the Global Support Mission team and to know that our efforts make a difference. 

There is still time to book a house party on The Exchange tour. For more info, email us at info@redearthtradingco.com!

- Edwin
Team RETCo.


No comments:

Post a Comment