Saturday, September 10, 2011

Meet Adam Buzard


My story is like every Michael Cera movie... just a classic coming of age tale filled with hijinks, pitfalls, and hamburger phones. My wife and I are excited to be here in Nashville and I am stoked to be joining the team at Global Support Mission to work for the Know.Think.Act program. 


My professional background is in the church, with my first job being a youth and young adults pastor out in California. While I loved being on the beach, after several years God called us to a church in Saint Louis, which lacks beaches. God has consistently been tweaking who I am and showing me more of who I am created to be and that is what has brought us here. My passion is for the church to realize it's potential to make a tangible impact around the globe, and that will be a big part of what I will get to do here at GSM. 


I love that even though my primary responsibilities will be with Know.Think.Act, I get  to partner with Red Earth Trading Company and work alongside the team. Currently I am rocking the coin bracelet, and am excited about the upcoming Exchange Tour. Thanks for being a part of making a real difference both here, and around the world. 


-Adam
Community Growth Coordinator
Know.Think.Act.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I thought Adam was just another Red Earth model. Thanks for the clarification!

    ReplyDelete