Saturday, August 13, 2011

Who Likes Fish?






                                             

One of my favorite things to do on the road is take in the local attractions. This weekend Travis, Adam Buzard (the newest addition to the Know.Think.Act. team) his wife Allison and I were able to check out the Monterey Bay Aquarium! Its one of the most fun experiences I've had on the road so far.


I'm going to be sad to see Travis head back home. Its been great having him on the road with me. I get to see Adam and Allison again in St Louis in a couple of weeks for a few house parities. I'm really looking forward to working with Adam!

Well, thats all from me. Remember to email me at Tour@Redearthtradingco.com if you would like to host a house party!

- Edwin
Team RETCo.

No comments:

Post a Comment